Re-pet3D recycled PET-G 1.75 mm 1000 gr – Canary Yellow
€28 Incl. VAT
- rPET-G offers high quality with functional properties
- filament made of recycled PET-G
- PET-G is a modified version of PET. The „G” stands for „modified glycol”, which is added to the composition of the material during the polymerization
- eco-friendly filament
- in the production of PET-G, cyclohexanedimethanol is used instead of ethylene glycol, this structural change causes a change of the thermal properties of the polymer due to the size of the molecule
- it is an amorphous thermoplastic material that has suitable properties for 3D printing
- it is a good all-round material for 3D printing
- impact resistance and chemical resistance
- 100% recyclable
We ship goods only to EU countries. For shipping to other countries please send us request via email.
Shipping following day after receipt of payment
Buy more and get a better price!
*The discount will be deducted in the shopping cart.
1,75mm with tolerance +/- 0,05mm
- high mechanical strenght
- very high hardness
- food contact safety
- good interlayer adhesion, easy printing as PLA, low warping
- high heat resistance
- durable, tough, long life of the material
- low level of shrinkage
- excellent flexibility of the material
Recommended print settings
- Extruder temperature: 225-245°C
- Bed temperature: 70-100°C
- Recommended nozzle for rPET-G filament printing: 0,4 mm or more.
- Store in a dry environment and protect from air humidity
- If the rPET-G filament absorbs moisture, we recommend drying in a hot air oven at 50 °C for at least 3 hours.