Re-pet3D recycled PET-G 1.75 mm 1000 gr – Melbourne Red
€28 Incl. VAT
- rPET-G offers high quality with functional properties
- filament made of recycled PET-G
- PET-G is a modified version of PET. The „G” stands for „modified glycol”, which is added to the composition of the material during the polymerization
- eco-friendly filament
- in the production of PET-G, cyclohexanedimethanol is used instead of ethylene glycol, this structural change causes a change of the thermal properties of the polymer due to the size of the molecule
- it is an amorphous thermoplastic material that has suitable properties for 3D printing
- it is a good all-round material for 3D printing
- impact resistance and chemical resistance
- 100% recyclable
We ship goods only to EU countries. For shipping to other countries please send us request via email.
Shipping following day after receipt of payment
Buy more and get a better price!
*The discount will be deducted in the shopping cart.